Relax, regain your energy and enjoy yourself in a stylish ambience on the high banks of the Isar, on the outskirts of Munich. The Hotel Seitnerhof provides convenient ambience to feel comfortable in its historical rooms.
Seitner Hof is an ideal starting point for a visit to the golf courses in the vicinity. We are pleased to provide you with information in detail about the recreational and event programme of Munich and its surroundings at our reception.
From Pullach, you can easily reach downtown Munich (15min), the New Munich Trade Fair Center 40 min), Lake Starnberg (30 min), Lake Ammersee (40 min) and Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the nearby Alps (55 min)...
Service in the Hotel Seitner Hof:
- Internet Terminal: Internet access is provided in the lounge.
- Breakfast room service from: We are pleased to serve you breakfast directly to your room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Underground parking is available at the hotel.
- In the lobby, you will find a small boutique selling gifts, tea and chocolates.
Getting to Pullach...
- Using public transport: At Munich Central Station, switch to S7 in the direction of Wolfratshausen. Leave the train at the Pullach stop. Leave the platform in the direction of travel. Cross the railway and walk to the town center.
- By car: Take Higway Garmisch (A95), exit at Schäftlarn and drive the town center. Drive straight on to the intersection to B11. Turn left and follow B11 for approximately 8 km. Turn right at the traffic light to Pullach (Dr.- Carl- von Linde- Straße). Turn left at the next traffic light (Wolfratshausenerstr.) and turn right at the first turnoff (Höllriegelstr.). Turn left at the main street (Seitnerstr.), follow it to the next traffic light - turn right (Jaiserstr.) and go right to the end of the street - turn left (Habenschadenstr.) - see "Hotel Seitner Hof" after 100 m.
single room 99.00 EUR - 125.00 EUR
double room 139.00 EUR - 165.00 EUR
additional bed from 30.00 EUR
room with toilette
safe in the room
telephone in the room
room with shower
TV in the room