The comfortable, family-run, conveniently situated Pension Aquarius is your affordable option for overnight visits to Munich. At our pension, which is located right near the beautiful Blutenburg Palace, you can choose between spacious and well-kept single, double, and even three-bed rooms.
At the Pension Aquarius you will enjoy the following:
- Comfortable and clean shared bath and toilets near each room
- Mini kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee machine, and microwave
- Secure parking on the grounds
- Television in every room
- Direct connection to the S-Train (S2 line)
- Bus stop directly in front of the pension (lines 160 and 162)
- A garden for your use, with a large, covered terrace and a place to barbecue
- A supermarket just one minute away
- A number of restaurants and diners within walking distance
Special rates are available on request (e.g., tenant rates, workers rates, and long-term stays).
The friendly and family-run Pension Aquarius is conveniently located in northwestern Munich, with quick connections to the city (BMW-Olympiazentrum) as well as to the autobahn (A8 from Munich to Stuttgart and A99 to Nuremberg). And with excellent public transport (we're right off the 160 and 162 bus line and the S2 S-Bahn line) you can be at the "Neuen Messe München" (Munich Trade Fair Centre) or the airport in less than 30 minutes.
single room 30.00 EUR - 40.00 EUR
double room 50.00 EUR - 60.00 EUR
triple room 75.00 EUR - 90.00 EUR
TV in the room